They took part in the fair, among others:rs:
ENERGETAB – the largest International Power Industry Fair in Poland
The 34th Bielsko–Biała International Power Industry Fair ENERGETAB®2021 has been completed
We would like to thank the Exhibitors and Visitors for their participation and we hope that the expectations you had in relation to your participation in the Fair have been met.
At the same time, we invite you today to the 35th ENERGETAB Fair, will be held from 13 to 15 September, 2022
The ENERGETAB is the largest international fair of modern equipment, apparatus and technologies for energy industry in Poland. It is the venue of the most important meetings with the leading representatives of the power sector as well as designers and service providers, both from Poland and abroad.
This year’s fair was attended by over 270 exhibitors, whose exhibitions were located on almost 4 hectares of an area in a charming location at the foot of the Szyndzielnia mountain, in a multi-functional hall, four tent halls and in open areas.
Part of the open area of the Fair was divided into three special zones, (see the location plan):
• Renewable Energy Sources – OZE
• Electromobility sector – SEL
• Practical demonstration area of electrical technologies – SPP
The conferences that took place during the fair can be viewed on our Facebook page
• the “Just Energy Transition” conference
• the “Photovoltaics – today and tomorrow” conference
• the “Development plans for power transmission and distribution networks” conference
• the “Use of robots in the electromechanical and power industry” conference
The results of the competition awarding prestigious medals and cups for the particularly outstanding products can be accessed here
You are welcome to follow film reports from ENERGETAB 2021, which are published on our Facebook page.
The world of energy begins in Bielsko-Biała!