- Deadline for sending the Application – Agreement Form
- The registration fee is paid with in 7 days of the date of the invoice
- Exhibitor shall make the payment of 50% of the gross price for the total rented space – within 21 days after receiving the “Confirmation Order”
- The last day on which the 10% discount of the gross price for the total rented space is available (provided that the obligatory advance payment and registration fee are paid)
from 10.05.2023 to 30.05.2023
- Term of the 5% discount of the gross price for the total rented space is available (provided that the obligatory advance payment and registration fee are paid)
- Organizer shall inform Exhibitor about the final booth location (including the booth no) in a “Booth Location Confirmation”
- Deadline for sending the company logo to the catalog
- If cancellation notice has been received after this date the advance payments shall not be reimbursed
- By this day the Exhibitors may change their mind and decide to set up the booth on their own instead of using the Organizers’ set-up
- After this date orders for additional set-up / fixtures and technical equipment (power supply, water and Internet hookups) shall be carried out only when possible. Orders received after this date shall be carried out only when possible
- Deadline for sending the booth layout with the location of power, water, sewer, and Internet hookups and any additional fixtures when the standard booth set-up is made by the Organizer
- If the Exhibitor wishes to construct a temporary structure on the outdoor rental space (as defined in the construction law) he/she must submit respective documentation and obtain the approval of the Fair Office by this date
By this day the Exhibitors or their authorized Contractors shall provide following information regarding both indoor and outdoor booths:
a) For ground-floor booths – a floor plan showing the location of the electrical connections or/and water hookup (if any), and a vertical cross-section showing the height of every item. The design must also include basic description and specification of the materials used, which shall comply with the conditions set out in point 10.1. ENERGETAB 2023 FAIR TECHNICAL AND FIRE REGULATIONS
b) For one-story booths – booth fitting design (according with point a), and additionally, scheme design of the structure with the structural elements, including with their type, cross-section, dimensions indicated, in Polish, should be sent. The documentation should be approved by persons who have construction qualifications for design of building structures; the design should be accompanied by the designer’s statement that the design was prepared in accordance with the regulations and principles of engineering practice, with copies of relevant construction permits, and a certificate the professional chamber membership.
- Deadline for the catalogue advertisement submission
- Deadline for making the 2nd payment (the remaining portion of the fee)
- If cancellation is made after this date, Exhibitor shall pay a full fee for fair participation and any services ordered, as calculated on page 7 of the “Application – Agreement” form
11.09.2023 till 9 a.m.
- All the booth set-up work must be completed 24 hours prior to the opening of the Fair at the latest
- Organizers shall arrange security for the entire fair grounds outside visiting hours, i.e. from 8 p.m. on September 11, 2023, to 8 p.m. on September 14, 2023
- Booths should be dismantled and exhibits removed within 24 hours of closing the Fair
- In the event the booth is not set up by Organizers, it should be dismantled within 48 hours after closing the Fair.