Procedure for visa related invitation letters issued by ZIAD BIELSKO-BIAŁA SA (ZIAD)
This procedure concerns persons who are going to attend the trade fair ENERGETAB organized by ZIAD on its premises in Bielsko-Biała at 220, Armii Krajowej Avenue, as representatives of the fair exhibitor and need to obtain Polish entry visas for this purpose.
- To issue an invitation letter for visa purposes the following data are required:
- the full name and postal address of the company delegating its representative(s)
- first name, surname, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport No. and position (designation) in the company of each delegate
- e-mail address or fax No. to which an initial copy of the invitation letter can be sent
- The data required should reach the ZIAD’s Fair Dept. as soon as possible, however not later than 6 – 8 weeks prior to the date of the scheduled trip to Bielsko-Biała, dependant on the specific requirements of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in the country concerned
- There is Questionnaire form available in this regard issued by the ZIAD’s Fair Dept.: A completed form should be delivered to the ZIAD’s Fair Dept. by e-mail or by fax.
- The invitation letter is issued as soon as possible provided the company delegating its representative (s) has fulfilled its payment obligations towards ZIAD as stipulated in the particular participation documents of the trade fair in question
- The original invitation letter is always sent off to the addressee by registered priority post at our cost as per our standard procedure. In case of urgency due to the reasons not being attributable to the ZIAD’s Dept. the shipment can be undertaken upon request by the world operating courier (like DHL or TNT); however, in such a case, the addressee must bear the cost of sending the invitation
- The initial copy is forwarded to the addressee by e-mailimmediately