ENERGETAB – the largest electrotechnics and energy exhibition in Poland
We are pleased to inform you that we have started acceptance of applications from the exhibitors willing to participate in the 32nd Bielsko–Biała International Power Industry Fair ENERGETAB 2019.
ENERGETAB 2019, will take place from 17th till 19th September.
ENERGETAB is the largest trade fair of modern appliances, apparatus and technologies for power industry in Poland. It is one of the most important regular meetings of the leading representatives of the power sector.
Among the 700 exhibitors from 24 countries in Europe, Asia, and the USA, we will host well-known international corporations supplying a full range of products to global markets, as well as the most significant domestic suppliers of the most technologically advanced machines, devices and apparatus serving the reliable and efficient production and delivery of the electric energy.
Moreover, the Fair is frequented by a large number of visitors and covers the area of more than 35 000 sq m of exhibit space in a recently constructed, modern exhibit hall, tent pavilions, as well as in the open area, where the largest and heaviest exhibits can be located.
The exposition will cover the following areas:
- transmission, distribution and supply of electrical power and heat
- generation of electrical power and heat
- electrical engineering and industrial electronics
Why should you participate in ENERGETAB 2019?
- the largest trade fair of modern appliances and technologies for power industry in Poland
- the most frequented fair among the professionals from the power sector
- an excellent place to create and promote corporate image
- there are prestigious awards at the ENERGETAB Competition
It is a unique opportunity for you to meet your customers and competitors at the same time. We expect that the ENERGETAB fair will prove once again to be the biggest and the most frequently visited meeting for the power industry specialists in Poland.
We invite you since 17th to the 18th of September in hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., on the 19th of September in hours: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – ADMISSION FREE.