ENERGETAB – the largest electrotechnics and power industry exhibition in Poland.
ENERGETAB 2020 fair will be held from 15 to 17 September.
ENERGETAB is the largest trade fair of modern appliances, apparatus and technologies for power industry in Poland. It is one of the most important regular meetings of the leading representatives of the power sector.
Among the 724 exhibitors from 24 countries in Europe, Asia, and the USA, we will host well-known international corporations supplying a full range of products to global markets, as well as the most significant domestic suppliers of the most technologically advanced machines, devices and apparatus serving the reliable and efficient production and delivery of the electric energy.
Moreover, the Fair is frequented by a large number of visitors and covers the area of more than 35 000 sq m of exhibit space in a recently constructed, modern exhibit hall, tent pavilions, as well as in the open area, where the largest and heaviest exhibits can be located.
Panorama of hall A – Energetab 2019
The exposition will cover the following areas:
- transmission, distribution and supply of electrical power and heat
- generation of electrical power and heat
- electrical engineering and industrial electronics
Why should you participate in ENERGETAB 2019?
- the largest trade fair of modern appliances and technologies for power industry in Poland
- the most frequented fair among the professionals from the power sector
- an excellent place to create and promote corporate image
- there are prestigious awards at the ENERGETAB Competition
It is a unique opportunity for you to meet your customers and competitors at the same time. We expect that the ENERGETAB fair will prove once again to be the biggest and the most frequently visited meeting for the power industry specialists in Poland.